- It is the customer’s responsibility to check and approve artwork and order forms.
- Bespoke items cannot be refunded or returned.
- The final produced quantity for 500+ units can be +/- 2% of the quantity ordered.
- Any timescales quoted are an estimate only and are not a guarantee.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW SHALL APPLY TO THE QUOTATION GIVEN AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF ANY ITEMS DETAILED IN THIS QUOTATION. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. ‘The Seller’ means Appin Sports Ltd. ‘The Buyer’ means the company/individual indicated in the quotation.
- The quotation given or attached to these terms and conditions will only remain valid for the period specified in the quotation.
- For sublimation garments and bespoke items, no returns are accepted unless, of course, the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault. Please ensure your order and artwork are checked thoroughly before proceeding to production.
- No addition, alteration, substitution or waiver of these terms and conditions will be valid unless expressly accepted by us.
- Prices only valid after final artwork is approved, and/or quantity/size breakdown confirmed.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty expressed or implied, or any legal remedy to which we may be entitled in relation to the goods subject of this quotation.
- The price of the goods and/or the services shall be as stated in the quotation and unless stated otherwise, shall be inclusive of all charges for packaging, shipping, carriage and delivery of the goods to the delivery address, and any duties or levies other than VAT.
- By placing an order, you will be bound by these terms and conditions. Each quotation accepted shall constitute an individual legally binding contract between you and us.
- After agreeing, The Buyer can’t require a change to the specifications of this stipulation contract, including material, colour, size, design, quantity, packing, etc, with exception of writing approved by The Seller.
- The Buyer will compensate The Seller for any reasonable costs incurred by The Buyer due to any change to the stipulation contract. The Seller will issue an invoice listing the cost of any changes made by The Buyer. This invoice shall be paid immediately after agreement.
- The Seller may use pictures, designs, images of the produced goods for marketing and promotional purposes.
2. Artwork & Sizes
- Appin Sports Ltd. cannot refund or compensate for bespoke products.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the artwork proof is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the colours, spelling, font, numbers, placements and logos in the artwork are all correct.
- The artwork proof is a digital mockup, the final product may vary compared to what is shown.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for obtaining the necessary permissions from the copyright holders to reproduce any sponsor logos, club badges, trademarks, and brand names featured on the garments we produced. Appin Sports Ltd. reserves the right to cancel orders where it believes copyright infringement has occurred.
- When printing on the fabric, the colours and exact placement of logos can be different due to template and design scaling.
- Due to the CMYK digital printing method used, Pantone colours cannot be exactly replicated, and products cannot be returned or exchanged on the basis of slight colour discrepancies.
- If you have any questions regarding sizes, then please ask to see our size chart. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure they choose the correct size. We cannot swap or refund bespoke kits due to errors in size selection. As all products are sewn by hand, there is a size tolerance of +/-2cm.
3. Timescales and Delivery
- The Seller shall endeavour that the goods shall be delivered to the delivery address on the date or within the period specified in the quotation and, if unable to comply, shall notify The Buyer at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Products shall be delivered in accordance with the shipping and delivery instructions provided by The Buyer. If The Buyer has not provided packing or shipping instructions, The Seller will pack and ship products in accordance with sound commercial practices. Unless otherwise specified, all products shall be tendered in a single delivery. The Seller shall immediately notify The Buyer whenever The Seller has reason to believe that any scheduled delivery will be late.
- All goods supplied by The Seller shall be in accordance with the quotation given and any further specifications or descriptions agreed or expressly listed or set out on the face of the quotation. The Seller shall comply with all applicable regulations and/or other legal requirements concerning the manufacture, packaging, and delivery of the goods.
- The Seller warrants that all markings of weight or measurement shall be true and correct.
- Title in products delivered will transfer upon receipt of payment of the products by The Buyer. Risk in the goods shall pass to The Buyer upon delivery. The Seller warrants to The Buyer that the goods will be:
- of sound materials,
- equal in all respects to the samples, description or specification provided or given by either part.
- if the purpose for which the goods are required is expressly indicated in the quotation or specification, The Seller warrants that the goods be fit for that purpose.
5. Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be held responsible for failure or delay performing all or any part of this Contract due to flood, fire, earthquake, snowstorm, drought, hurricane, or any other events that are beyond the control of the affected party and could not reasonably be expected at the time of conclusion of this Contract or have been avoided or overcome by such party.
- The party whose performance is affected by the event of Force Majeure shall give a notice to the other party of its occurrence as soon as possible.
- In the case of such a termination, either party shall bear its own costs, further claims for compensation in connection with the termination shall be excluded.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the obligation of The Buyer is limited to the specific quantities set forth in the quotation plus/minus any manufacturing tolerance indicated in the quotation.
- If the quotation is subject to manufacturing tolerance outside our standard tolerance, the amount or percentage of manufacturing tolerance will be indicated in the quotation. Our standard manufacturing tolerance for apparel / clothes is +/- 2%.
- Any extra items, up to the maximum quality tolerance, will be invoiced at the unit price indicated in the quotation.
- If the finished manufacturing quantity is less than the amount stipulated within the quotation, but within the manufacturing tolerance, the invoice shall be reduced by the unit price indicated in the quotation. Underproduction is very rare.
- For apparel, if The Buyer would prefer to have an exact quantity, please add 1% to the price in the quotation.
- Preferred method of payment is by bank transfer.
- Immediate payment is required for all new customers.
- Immediate payment is required for all express deliveries.
- For economy deliveries by sea, a 30% deposit payment is required to proceed with the order, and the balance payment on delivery.
- A 2.5% processing fee will apply for all business debit, credit and charge cards.
- A £4.80 fee applies for cheques over £500.00.
- No fee for cheques under £500 as we upload these to HSBC mobile app, without the need to visit the branch/post-office to deposit the cheque.
- The time of payment shall be of the essence of these terms and conditions. If The Buyer fails to make any payment within the specified time period, The Seller shall have the right to charge The Buyer an initial £10.00 penalty, and then interest on a daily basis at an annual rate 10%. Such interest shall be calculated cumulatively on a daily basis and shall run from day to day and accrue.
Acceptance of this quotation will be deemed to bind The Buyer to these terms and conditions.